A last reminder to join us tomorrow for
Family Fun Galore!
- Hot air balloons* and hands-on balloon education.
- Kites (bring your own or buy one in Museum Shoppe)
- Make your own pinwheel
- Parachute Games Art Making Live music.
- Bring your picnic
- Food truck on site- Conchita’s Creations.
Special appearances by:
- Wings of Enchantment – Butterfly Display
- Cielito Lindo Family Folk Music -NM music 10am and 12pm.
- Balloon Explorium– Hands On Balloon Education
- Travelin’Jack -Storytime at 11am**
- Keshet Dance Company 12pm-3pm performances and
- Cutie Dink Hot Air Balloon
- The Flight School Hot Air Balloon
- And more!
Cost: Regular museum admission fees apply all day. Museum is open 9am-5pm.
$3 NM adult, $2 senior, $1 ages 4-12, Free age 3 & under.
*Weather permitting. Static hot air balloon again at 9:30am. Remote controlled hot air balloons throughout day, weather permitting.
** For Stories in the Sky Families – Regularly scheduled story times of 9:30 and 11am will not take place on April 1st, instead please enjoy the many activities of Spring Break Family Day. Stories in the Sky will return to its regular schedule on April 8.